This week Coverjunkie asked Eric Capossela,
Design Director from Atlanta Magazine
about the favorite covers that are so good he wished he designed them himself, here Eric's top 3:
Click here for Eric's 3 most favorite coverdesigns
-1. Rolling Stone magazine:
"Tough to choose just one Fred Woodward cover from that era..."
"This list wouldn't be complete without the inclusion of Mr. George Lois..."
-3. New York Times Magazine:
"Pretty much every New York Times Magazine cover over the..."
And here his all-time favorites from Atlanta Magazine:
1. Atlanta Magazine April 1972, illustration Peter Max
2. Atlanta Magazine January 1966
3. Atlanta Magazine February 1963
4. Atlanta Magazine November 1961, designed and illustrated by Milton Glaser
5. Atlanta Magazine November 1961